At Kamla Instruments, we have a strong professional team of PV solar design engineers and installers for our designs and installations. We are a resource to major solar installers, electrical and roofing contractors for both residential and commercial projects. We provide our customers with the best services and products.
Kamla Instruments design and installation teams consist of highly qualified professionals in their field, many of whom hold engineering degrees. Our team offers exceptional solar PV design and installation experience for homeowners as well as to owners of commercial buildings. Our installers are well trained and certified as team leaders.
We have continuous product research on the industry’s top-quality system components. Our familiarity from the use of these components, our team has the ability to recommend a variety of solutions to meet your specific needs. Because of our passion for this new and exciting renewable energy technology, we are constantly updating our skills. We train our staff continuously to keep up with the latest requirements and installation techniques.
Kamla Instruments design engineers also get extensive training from a variety of manufacturers of solar system’s components, such as modules, inverters, racking, switchgears, etc. to provide the best for our clients.
- Successfully Completed a major Project of Drinking Water and Sanitation Department (Rural Drinking Water Scheme) in several districts of Jharkhand with more than 2600 Solar Pump Set Installations across Jharkhand.
- Successfully Completed a project of CSR “Swachh Vidyalay Abhiyan” in Deoghar district with 330 Nos. of Installation with single largest Order in the segment.
- Successful completion of a big and major Project with REC called “DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAY GRAM JYOTI YOJANA” in which we electrified 76 Villages under extreme conditions across different districts of Jharkhand for which we also received Award of Excellence from the Honourable Chief Minister Sri. Raghubar Das.
- Successful completed several different Projects of NTPC, JREDA, Forest Departments, Several NGO’s.
- Proudly completed two major Rooftop Solar Plants one at Civil Court Garhwa (110 KW Capacity) inaugurated by Hon. Chief Minister Sri. Raghubar Das and other is in Khunti Court Compound inaugurated by Hon. Prime Minister Sri. Narendra Modi.